There are eight (8) verses of Scriptures used in this Series which give us examples of those in the Bible who followed the Lord in spite of circumstances, people’s opinions and obstacles.
Nevertheless my brethren that went up with me made the heart of the people melt: but I wholly followed the LORD.
Joshua 14:8 | King James Version
And Moses sware on that day, saying, Surely the land whereon thy feet have trodden shall be thine inheritance, and thy children’s for ever, because thou hast wholly followed the LORD my God.
Joshua 14:9 | King James Version
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I Thessalonians 5:23 | King James Version
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
I Timothy 4:15 | King James Version
And it came to pass, when Joshua had spoken unto the people, that the seven priests bearing the seven trumpets of rams’ horns passed on before the LORD, and blew with the trumpets: and the ark of the covenant of the LORD followed them.
Joshua 6:8 | King James Version
And he said, Blessed be thou of the LORD, my daughter: for thou hast shewed more kindness in the latter end than at the beginning, inasmuch as thou followedst not young men, whether poor or rich.
Ruth 3:10 | King James Version
And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
Matthew 21:9 | King James Version
For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
II Peter 1:16 | King James Version
- No Matter The Crisis Or Challenge
- Even When All Others Abandon You
- Looking Unto The Return Of The Lord
- Each Of Us Have Gifts Given That Impact Others
- Being A Witness Most Humble Requires Confidence In Him
- Whether in the Beginning or Nearing an End, We Have an Obligation
- Blessed Is He Who Follows Him
- In Everything We Do For Him In This World
- Follow His Lead Completely
- Faithfully Continue On
- Be Preserved Blameless
- In All Things Consider Others
- Respond To His Heartbeat
- Be Kind In All That You Do
- For In Him We Are Blessed
- Show Forth All His Majesty