This Series is based upon three bases of reference: Passages of Scripture, Quotables and Hymn/Song References. Each of them are used to create the twelve prints in this Series.
Passages of Scripture
(1) Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
(2) And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
(3) Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
(4) No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
(5) And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
(6) The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
(7) Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
II Timothy 2:1-7 | King James Version
“Keep On, Keeping On…” Dann Patrick
“Devotion must be married to discipline in order to Win the Prize for Jesus Christ!” Dann Patrick
I Have Decided To Follow Jesus
I Came Here To Stay